Heritage Unwrapped is a Christmas celebration for the Bendigo community so we can say "Thanks!" for cherishing Bendigo's awesome gold rush heritage. We're throwing quite the shindig across three sites and there's something for everyone.
SAVE THE DATE: Sunday 4 December 2016
Click here to download the full schedule
CENTRAL DEBORAH GOLD MINE
- Surface activities: $4 per person, $10 per family
(NB! Surface activities are included within the cost of Mine Experience and Underground Adventure Tours)
- Create your own Cornish Christmas Decoration
- Decorate a Christmas Bikkie
- Make your own Reindeer Food
- Pan for Treasure
- See our Blacksmith pour gold
- Enjoy traditional games like skipping, hula hoops and quoits
- Balloon Art
- Meet Santa!
- Cage Rider = $4 per person
- Mine Experience Tours: Descend 61 metres underground. 75 minutes.
Adult $30, Conc. $26.50, Child $16.00, Family $83.00
- Underground Adventure Tours: Descend 85 metres underground. 2.5 hours. Lunch included.
Adult $ 85.00, Conc. $75.00, Child $16.00, Family $83.00
All of Bendigo Tramways' activities are FREE. Donations appreciated.
- Vintage Talking Tram Tours
- Depot & Workshop Tours
- Bendigo Woollen Mill Factory Tours
- The Story Tram
- Pop Up Bar
- The Blues Tram
- Face Painting
- Sausage Sizzle
BENDIGO JOSS HOUSE TEMPLE
All of the Bendigo Joss House Temple's activities are FREE. Donations appreciated.
- Guided Tours
- Lion Team Performance
- Feed the fish
- Chinese Fan and Lantern Making Workshop
- Tea Tastings
- Chinese Calligraphy Demonstrations
- Learn how to 'consult the sticks'
- Find out which animal you are on the Chinese Calendar