A true Bendigo highlight is the range of quality experiences and things to do. Our major attractions are diverse and exciting and by packaging them together you can SAVE!
Bendigo Experience Pass (details below)BOOK NOW
Bendigo Explorer Pass (details below)BOOK NOW
Family: 2 adults and up to 4 children
Online Bookings: Please note that you cannot book online on the day of your tour. Online bookings need to be made before midnight. To book on the day, please phone (03) 5443 8255.
Bendigo Experience Pass - Your pass to discover our city's golden treasures.
- Bendigo Tramways Vintage Talking Tram Tour: Sit back and relax as you hear stories about Bendigo's colourful gold rush past.
- Mine Experience Tour: Don a hard hat and miner's lamp, descend 61 metres underground and walk in the footsteps of past miners. Children need to be 3 years of age or older.
- Bendigo Pottery Interpretive Museum: step back in time and learn about the production processes, machinery, working conditions and traditional skills of Bendigo Pottery from its beginning in 1858 to today.
- Golden Dragon Museum: Experience a living history of the Chinese people of Bendigo from the gold rush to the present day.
- Bendigo Experience Pass holders also receive 15% off the 2.5 hour Underground Adventure Tour, 10% off purchases within the Golden Dragon Museum Gift Shop and 25% off wheel throwing lessons at Bendigo Pottery.
This multi-attraction pass includes admission to:
- Bendigo Tramways Vintage Talking Tram Tour: Your ticket also includes the Anzac Centenary Tram and the Dja Dja Wurrung Tram.
- Underground Adventure Tour: Gear up in overalls, boots, miner's hat and lamp to descend 85 metres underground. Climb ladders, work a mine drill and search for gold with finders keepers! Children need to be 8 years of age or older to participate.
- Wheel Throwing Lesson at Bendigo Pottery: Create your own clay masterpiece onsite with guidance from an expert potter during the 30 minute wheel throwing lesson and take your creation home as a memento.
- Golden Dragon Museum: The museum is also home to the world's oldest imperial Chinese Dragon, Loong and the world's longest imperial Chinese Dragon Sun Loong.