Our Bookings Coordinator can handle any enquiries and bookings relating to the Central Deborah Gold Mine, Bendigo Tramways or the Bendigo Joss House Temple. It doesn't get much easier than that!
Ph: (03) 5443 8255
Safety and Risk Management:
- Risk Assessment: Click here to download the Central Deborah Gold Mine Risk Assessment.
- Public Liability: Central Deborah Gold Mine falls under the City of Greater Bendigo’s Public Liability Insurance Policy. The Certificate of Currency can be downloaded here.
- ATAP Accreditation: Central Deborah Gold Mine is an Australian Tourism Accredited organisation. Ensuring we meet specific criteria and are committed to exceeding your expectations with great customer service and the highest standards of business practice.
- Site Plan: Download the Central Deborah Gold Mine site plan here.
- Emergencies: Our staff have been trained to manage emergencies. All groups will have a dedicated tour guide, tram driver or tram conductor with them. Please follow the directions of your guide and our staff members in the case of an emergency.
What we need to know:
- Which Tour/s would you like to participate in?
- Which day would you like to visit? It is best to have a couple of dates in mind, just in case we already have another group booked in.
- What time of day would you like to visit?
- What year level are your students?
- How many students would you like to bring with you?
- How many teachers will be accompanying them?
- Is there a specific topic that you would like us to focus the tour towards? Eg: Gold history, Geology, Mining methods or a general overview of all.
- Do you have any students in your group with special requirements? This can include an aversion to loud noises, claustrophobia, food intolerances, students in wheel chairs, short attention spans and English not a first language. This helps us to deliver the best tour possible for your group.
- Your phone number and email address so that we can contact you.
We are pretty flexible when it comes to how you would like to pay for your group tours. You can pay in advance, on the day or we can send you an invoice after your visit. We accept cash when paying on the day, credit card, cheque or direct transfer. Just let us know what your preferred option is!
Terms and Conditions:
- Groups: Advance bookings essential
- Group rates apply for groups of 10 and over. Final numbers must be confirmed within 5 days of the visit and will be invoiced accordingly. This will be the minimum payment expected. We reserve the right to invoice for additional participants or activities after the visit.
- Special needs groups: Carers receive free entry.
- Tour operators (at a ratio of 1:10 not part thereof) receive free entry.
- Teachers (at a ratio of 1:10 not part thereof) receive free entry.
Cancellations received within 5 days of the tour date will be fully refunded. Cancellations received between 2-5 days of the tour date will be charged a 10% cancellation fee. Cancellations within 48 hours of the tour date will be charged the full amount for the tour.