Accessibility for wheelchairs and prams
- Our reception area, surface of the mine and the Mine Experience Tour are all wheelchair accessible.
- Prams can be used in our reception area and on the surface of the mine. Unfortunately prams can't be taken underground, however you are more than welcome to leave them with us at reception.
An accessible toilet and baby change facilities are located on the surface of the mine.
Car, bus and disabled parking is available at the rear of Central Deborah Gold Mine in Creek Street North. Additional parking is also available across the creek on Creek Street South.
We have translation sheets available in French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Italian and Spanish for our Mine Experience Tour.
Food and beverage
For a real taste of Central Deborah’s history, try a traditional Miner’s Pasty, available from our Gift Shop! Enjoy our coffee, cold drinks, hot pasteries and selection of cakes and chocolate bars. Or if you are looking for something a little bit more substantial, Beechworth Bakery, the National Hotel and Pizza Hut are all within walking distance.
- We can book tours at Central Deborah Gold Mine, Bendigo Tramways and the Bendigo Joss House Temple, so planning your next visit is easy!
- Click here to book your experiences online.
- Alternatively, phone us on 5443 8322, we're more than happy to help schedule your visit.
Bendigo Ambassador Pass
Are you a Bendigo local? Sign up for a Bendigo Ambassador Pass when you are booking your tour and qualify for a FREE Mine Experience Tour and entry to many other Bendigo attractions when bringing along another full paying adult.