For a kid's birthday party that totally rocks, head 61 metres underground!
Strike gold with your child's next birthday party! Don a hard hat, descend 61 metres beneath the surface of Bendigo and experience what it was like to be a gold miner. Then, enjoy your party in the Underground Function Room with delicious food, music and fun games.
- Dedicated Party Host/Tour Guide
- Guided Mine Experience Tour
- Exclusive use of the Underground Function Room
- Access to explore the surface of the mine and try your hand at gold panning after the party
- Catering: $15 per person
- Vintage Talking Tram Tour tickets: $5 per person
Please Keep in Mind
- You are more than welcome to self-cater, or catering can be organised at an additional cost.
- If you are arranging catering with us, please let us know if any of your guests have dietary requirements.
- Once the group is underground, late arrivals may not be able to join the party.
- There are no toilets underground, intervals will be required to return to the surface of the mine.
- Children under the age of 3 are not permitted underground.
- Flat enclosed footwear is essential.
- It is a safety requirement that everyone who descends underground must wear a hard hat at all times. We have smaller hard hats available for children. Once inside the Underground Function Room, you may remove your hard hats.
- We recommend dressing for the temperature, which is an average of 14 degrees underground.
- Alcohol cannot be consumed underground, all attendees must have a 0.00BAC.