Please fill out the enquiry form below. For any further questions please phone (03) 5443 8322.
Safety and Risk Management:
- Safety Considerations: Click here to download Bendigo Heritage Attractions Safety Considerations
- ATIC Accreditation: Central Deborah Gold Mine is accredited by the Australian Tourism Industry Council. Ensuring we meet specific criteria and are committed to exceeding your expectations with great customer service and the highest standards of business practice.
- Site Plan: Download the Central Deborah Gold Mine site plan here.
- Emergencies: Our staff have been trained to manage emergencies. All groups will have a dedicated tour guide, tram driver or tram conductor with them. Please follow the directions of your guide and our staff members in the case of an emergency.
What we need to know:
- Which Tour/s would you like to participate in?
- Which day would you like to visit? It is best to have a couple of dates in mind, just in case we already have another group booked in.
- What time of day would you like to visit?
- What year level are your students?
- How many students would you like to bring with you?
- How many teachers will be accompanying them?
- Is there a specific topic that you would like us to focus the tour towards? Eg: Gold history, Geology, Mining methods or a general overview of all.
- Do you have any students in your group with special requirements? This can include an aversion to loud noises, claustrophobia, food intolerances, students in wheel chairs, short attention spans and English not a first language. This helps us to deliver the best tour possible for your group.
- Your phone number and email address so that we can contact you.
Payment and Cancellations:
- Final numbers will be confirmed 14 days prior to the visit and will be invoiced accordingly.
- Cancellations received within 7 days of the booking date will forfeit the deposit.
Terms and Conditions:
- Full Group Booking Terms and Conditions are available here.
- Groups: Advance bookings essential
- Group rates apply for groups of 10 and over. Final numbers must be confirmed within 14 days of the visit and will be invoiced accordingly. This will be the minimum payment expected. We reserve the right to invoice for additional participants or activities after the visit.
- Special needs groups: Carers receive free entry.
- Tour operators (at a ratio of 1:10 not part thereof) receive free entry.
- Teachers (at a ratio of 1:10 not part thereof) receive free entry.